Friday, 18 November 2011

Time, the cradle of hope

Hey lovelies ,
How are we all doing?
As mentioned a few posts ago, the last week or so have been extremely hectic. We have a new addition to the family born 10.11.2011. A cute little nephew to add to my kids collection Mashallah. Soo much to do, from babysitting to hospital duties and just not enough time in the day.
So while we’re on the subject of time here is an amazing quote I came across on the subject of.. yes you guessed it……TIME

Time, the cradle of hope.... Wisdom walks before it, opportunity with it, and repentance behind it:  he that has made it his friend will have little to fear from his enemies, but he that has made it his enemy will have little to hope from his friends. 
~Charles Caleb Colton

This is what I wore to lunch with a friend the other day. Ohh please don’t go out of your way to point out that the pictures were taken at night, please.
DSC_0453
Leopard print obsession continues
DSC_0456
 DSC_0481
Who doesn’t like a bit of Crochet??
DSC_0468
Drenched
DSC_0452
DSC_0458
Shirt- Integrity Boutique Dress-Valleygirl
Scarf- Hijab House Shoes- Target
Herm’s inspired- Online Watch- Pierre Cardin

Photography courtesy of TM resident photographer Hiba- Your a gem habibi
Love always,
Trendy Melbourne xoxoxoxxo

10 comments:

  1. omg its finally out that im the resident photographer for tm w.o.w ,im honoured..lol umm my pleasure :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yes and also another addition to our big family today :) 20/11/11 wow u have alot opf neices and nephews this one is a big,beautiful and (alhamdulilah ) healthy girl

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes, I give credit where credit is due and you knw that.
    I appreciate your awesome support always hun.

    yes i'm aunty again alhamdulliah and she is beautiful mashallah.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE love love the whole look especially the shirt!!!

    http://fashionablemuslimahstories.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks hun
    just visited your blogs and its great to see you girls joining the online blogging sisterhood :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the outfit especially the crochet top!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. M.Y.A thanks hun- Crochet is fav of mine too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wowza!! You look gorgeous Mash'Allah! <3
    I love you watch & that cardi is sooooo cute, I want it ;) haha!

    Lots of Love xo

    thehijaabista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Naz thank you beautiful.
    You ca have them if I have unlimited access to your wardrobe.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Valuable info. Lucky me I found your website by accident, and I'm stunned why this coincidence didn't happened earlier!
    I bookmarked it.

    Also visit my blog post :: http://alwayslookin.com/blog/view/67759/every-pay-roll-organization-needs-the-xerox-8560-printer

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by :)